Friday, November 27, 2009

SUBSCRIBER APPRECIATION DAY! lol















diggy my inspiration








































thanks to all my followers this blog has inspired me to post what i like thanks for all your comments i remember when i had only two followers now i had 57 my next goal is 100 then 500 keep promoting my blog and commenting i will check your blogs when i have time sorry i didnt post my song today i want wait until i have a collection of songs im still working on the line and i wanna tell you i changed the name its gonna be dope i dont actually know realese that but ill keep you updated im happy to blog for you guys thanks again lets start up a conversation whats on your mind?

6 comments:

  1. I was waiting to hear the song and your working on your clothing line? Btw..I'll be able to post ya interview sat. nite or sun. Hope you understand

    ReplyDelete
  2. When ya dropping your 100 post? peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. fellow houston blogger!
    liking this blog keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. marissa thanks for everything sorry for the song

    ReplyDelete
  5. hipopculture this is the 100th post lol

    ReplyDelete